The Gathering
[table width=350 style="background:white;border:silver 1px solid; padding:3px;margin-left:5px"][tr][td][/td]
[td]

Welcome to the anything and everything forum, The Gathering.[/td][/tr]

[tr][td colspan="2"]You may either choose to log-in, or register if you have not yet joined! TG contains a plethora of organic content that is sure to spark your interests.

We hope you enjoy your visit.

Sincerely, Cjanz, Donald Williams, JaketheSnake, MasonK565 and Silent_Brad
Forum Staff
[/td][/tr][/table]
Extras







Gallery


Poll

Which 3 (Or less) in 1997?

10% 10% [ 1 ]
40% 40% [ 4 ]
0% 0% [ 0 ]
10% 10% [ 1 ]
20% 20% [ 2 ]
10% 10% [ 1 ]
0% 0% [ 0 ]
0% 0% [ 0 ]
10% 10% [ 1 ]
0% 0% [ 0 ]

Total Votes : 10

Latest topics
» Tim's Movie Review of the Day: 'The Hangover Part II' (2011)
Mon May 30, 2011 8:52 pm by Timma1986

» Tim's Movie Review of the Day: 'Apocalypse Now' (1979)
Mon May 23, 2011 9:07 pm by Timma1986

» Tim's Movie Review of the Day: 'Almost Famous' (2000)
Tue May 17, 2011 6:54 pm by Timma1986

» AGGRON!
Sun May 15, 2011 8:25 pm by ZIMMER1994

» Anybody Collect Anything?
Thu May 05, 2011 11:04 pm by lakeg

» Tim's Movie Review of the Day: 'Shaun of the Dead' (2004)
Thu May 05, 2011 9:40 pm by Timma1986

» Original Riffs
Tue May 03, 2011 1:43 am by Cjanz

» Which 2011 sequel are you most excited for?
Mon May 02, 2011 9:26 pm by MasonK565

» RELEASE!
Mon May 02, 2011 9:24 pm by MasonK565

Affiliates




 
The Open World Project is trying to raise money so that a school in Nepal can get at least two laptops with internet access. This could change the world for a generation of children.

Support Us!




Follow TG!


does anyone else go through random bits of euphoria for no reason?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

does anyone else go through random bits of euphoria for no reason?

Post by VioletVenom on Sat Aug 16, 2008 8:28 pm

It's so weird, makes me wonder if I have anything to get excited over silent But sometimes I'm just sitting here and I get really happy for no reason at all. sounds like a good thing but then right after I succumb to a depressive state. It's annoying!!! Who else does that?
avatar
VioletVenom
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Female
Post Count : 856
Age : 25
Location : Buried in the thick fog of Oregon's beautiful forests
Registration date : 2008-06-23

Back to top Go down

Re: does anyone else go through random bits of euphoria for no reason?

Post by tbguitarist on Sat Aug 16, 2008 9:07 pm

Sometimes I just randomly become slightly depressed. I don't randomly get happy, there has to be some kind of trigger, I don't think it's necessarily a bad thing though
avatar
tbguitarist
Member
Member

Male
Post Count : 173
Age : 25
Interests : Music, both listening to and creating, technology, archery, motorcycles, cars, bowling
Registration date : 2008-08-10

Back to top Go down

Re: does anyone else go through random bits of euphoria for no reason?

Post by somedeadidiot on Sat Aug 16, 2008 9:13 pm

It happens to me sometimes....I hate it because people ask me why I'm so happy and I feel stupid saying "I don't know."
avatar
somedeadidiot
Star Member
Star Member

Male
Post Count : 1875
Age : 23
Location : The Milky Way Galaxy, Take a Left, and walk 3 miles.
Interests : Music. Music. Music.
Registration date : 2008-07-16

http://www.you.justgotowned.com

Back to top Go down

Re: does anyone else go through random bits of euphoria for no reason?

Post by Generalman on Sun Aug 17, 2008 1:01 am

Well Starshine, I am Happy that you are happy.
avatar
Generalman
Member
Member

Male
Post Count : 20
Registration date : 2008-07-23

Back to top Go down

Re: does anyone else go through random bits of euphoria for no reason?

Post by JakeTheSnake on Sun Aug 17, 2008 4:50 pm

Yeah but it's the opposite, usually it's I'll be really depressed for no reason.

__________________________________________________
[quote="Donald Williams"]Jake is the epitome of cool.[/quote]
avatar
JakeTheSnake
Moderator
Moderator

Male
Post Count : 1150
Age : 24
Registration date : 2008-06-26

Back to top Go down

Re: does anyone else go through random bits of euphoria for no reason?

Post by Taylawr on Sun Aug 17, 2008 5:26 pm

yes. I do that exactly as you describe it. random euphoria, then a TOTAL CRASH. however, it hasn't happened too much lately.
avatar
Taylawr
Member
Member

Female
Post Count : 444
Age : 24
Interests : a few friends, music
Registration date : 2008-07-16

Back to top Go down

Re: does anyone else go through random bits of euphoria for no reason?

Post by somedeadidiot on Sun Aug 17, 2008 9:54 pm

Taylawr wrote:yes. I do that exactly as you describe it. random euphoria, then a TOTAL CRASH. however, it hasn't happened too much lately.

I blame me....
avatar
somedeadidiot
Star Member
Star Member

Male
Post Count : 1875
Age : 23
Location : The Milky Way Galaxy, Take a Left, and walk 3 miles.
Interests : Music. Music. Music.
Registration date : 2008-07-16

http://www.you.justgotowned.com

Back to top Go down

Re: does anyone else go through random bits of euphoria for no reason?

Post by VioletVenom on Fri Aug 22, 2008 7:32 pm

lol its so weird
avatar
VioletVenom
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Female
Post Count : 856
Age : 25
Location : Buried in the thick fog of Oregon's beautiful forests
Registration date : 2008-06-23

Back to top Go down

Re: does anyone else go through random bits of euphoria for no reason?

Post by Taylawr on Fri Aug 22, 2008 8:02 pm

somedeadidiot wrote:
Taylawr wrote:yes. I do that exactly as you describe it. random euphoria, then a TOTAL CRASH. however, it hasn't happened too much lately.

I blame me....


You blame yourself that I'm happy? Ok but, you have others to compete with....
avatar
Taylawr
Member
Member

Female
Post Count : 444
Age : 24
Interests : a few friends, music
Registration date : 2008-07-16

Back to top Go down

Re: does anyone else go through random bits of euphoria for no reason?

Post by somedeadidiot on Fri Aug 22, 2008 10:39 pm

Taylawr wrote:
somedeadidiot wrote:
Taylawr wrote:yes. I do that exactly as you describe it. random euphoria, then a TOTAL CRASH. however, it hasn't happened too much lately.

I blame me....


You blame yourself that I'm happy? Ok but, you have others to compete with....

Sad
avatar
somedeadidiot
Star Member
Star Member

Male
Post Count : 1875
Age : 23
Location : The Milky Way Galaxy, Take a Left, and walk 3 miles.
Interests : Music. Music. Music.
Registration date : 2008-07-16

http://www.you.justgotowned.com

Back to top Go down

Re: does anyone else go through random bits of euphoria for no reason?

Post by Taylawr on Mon Aug 25, 2008 6:32 pm

sorry....

man, I hate to make people mad/depressed. I hate that... do you ever feel like eveything you say is wrong? I hate that too
avatar
Taylawr
Member
Member

Female
Post Count : 444
Age : 24
Interests : a few friends, music
Registration date : 2008-07-16

Back to top Go down

Re: does anyone else go through random bits of euphoria for no reason?

Post by somedeadidiot on Mon Aug 25, 2008 8:46 pm

Yes. Mainly because people hate me for everything I say.
avatar
somedeadidiot
Star Member
Star Member

Male
Post Count : 1875
Age : 23
Location : The Milky Way Galaxy, Take a Left, and walk 3 miles.
Interests : Music. Music. Music.
Registration date : 2008-07-16

http://www.you.justgotowned.com

Back to top Go down

Re: does anyone else go through random bits of euphoria for no reason?

Post by VioletVenom on Tue Aug 26, 2008 7:55 pm

haha people are scared of meee
avatar
VioletVenom
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Female
Post Count : 856
Age : 25
Location : Buried in the thick fog of Oregon's beautiful forests
Registration date : 2008-06-23

Back to top Go down

Re: does anyone else go through random bits of euphoria for no reason?

Post by somedeadidiot on Wed Aug 27, 2008 4:40 pm

VioletVenom wrote:haha people are scared of meee

You should see the middle schoolers on my bus....Maaaaaaan.... I walk on and they hide.
avatar
somedeadidiot
Star Member
Star Member

Male
Post Count : 1875
Age : 23
Location : The Milky Way Galaxy, Take a Left, and walk 3 miles.
Interests : Music. Music. Music.
Registration date : 2008-07-16

http://www.you.justgotowned.com

Back to top Go down

Re: does anyone else go through random bits of euphoria for no reason?

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum